Click "continue" if you understand these instructions:
- Individuals and groups are limited to one two-hour reservation each day.
- Each room has a seating maximum of 6.
- Sign in at the desk when your reservation begins.
- No food is permitted in the study rooms.
- Study rooms are to be used for academic purposes, and noise should be kept to a level respectful of neighbors in other study rooms.
- If you no longer need your room, please cancel your reservation at least 1 hour in advance by clicking on the "cancel this booking" link in the e-mail you received, so that another group can reserve the room.
- In the event that you are late, the room will be held for 15 minutes.
- Reservations may NOT be made for these three rooms for ACE tutoring sessions (ACE tutors, please see Kimberly for more information.)
- Room reservation requests will be processed Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm. After 4pm, confirmations for room reservation requests will appear 10am the next day (or on Monday morning if it is a weekend). Reservation requests are not processed immediately, so please book rooms at least a day in advance, if possible.