Rooms Available for Reservations
Please note - you do not have to make an advance reservation unless you want to ensure guaranteed availability. Reservations are intended for Spring and Fall Semesters only and are not necessary during intersession / summer sessions.
To make a reservation:
- Click on the title hyperlinks for either the study room or the media viewing room below. You will then see a visual display of availability highlighted in green.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation. The reservation will now turn from green to yellow.
- You must be a current Molloy student and use your Lions Den e-mail address when submitting your reservation.
- A form called booking details will appear which willl require you to fill in the all the nessecary information. To cancel the booking, click the red x in the corner.
- When you finish the form, click submit booking.
- You will receive an e-mail telling you that a decision about your reservation will be made shortly.If you are approved, you will receive another email stating your reservation has been approved.
- You will be able to cancel your reservation by clicking on a link within the email. If you hit reply to the emails, they will be sent to email@example.com.
- Note all electronic correspondence will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in the Information Commons, 2nd floor Public Square Bldg
Three rooms are available, seating maximum of six
· Study rooms are available Monday -Thursday 8am-12am, Friday 8am-2am and Saturday - Sunday 12pm-2am
· During Spring and Fall semesters the rooms can be reserved Monday - Thursday 11am-5pm
· Reservations may be made up to three days in advance and are limited to one 2-hour time slot
· In the event that a student is late, the room will be held for 15 minutes.
· Located behind the media and group study area on the first floor of the Tobin Library, a room is available for groups of 5-14 participants to watch DVDs, VHS, or streaming material
· This resource is intended for media veiwing purposes only and is not available as either a study or conference room space
· The check in / check out process occurs when the student retrieves the viewing material from patron services
Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance and are limited to a one hour time slot
· During Spring and Fall semesters the room can be reserved Mon-Fri 10am-6pm for two hour time slots
It is highly recommended you arrive early to retrieve your media materials, so it will not cut into your reserved timeslot
Need help? Contact email@example.com or call extension 6282.