To make a reservation:
To make a reservation:
- Click on the title hyperlinks for either the study room or the media viewing room below. You will then see a visual display of availability highlighted in green.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation. The reservation will now turn from green to yellow.
- You must be a current Molloy student and use your Lions Den e-mail address when submitting your reservation.
- A form called booking details will appear which willl require you to fill in the all the nessecary information. To cancel the booking, click the red x in the corner.
- When you finish the form, click submit booking.
- You will receive an e-mail telling you that a decision about your reservation will be made shortly.If you are approved, you will receive another email stating your reservation has been approved.
- You will be able to cancel your reservation by clicking on a link within the email. If you hit reply to the emails, they will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note all electronic correspondence will come from email@example.com.
Located in the Information Commons on the 2nd floor of the Public Square Building.
Three rooms are available. Each room has a seating maximum of six. Each of these rooms has a touch-screen computer with Internet access. Students may borrow a wireless keyboard and mouse to use with these computers, as well as dry-erase markers.
A valid Molloy ID card is required to borrow these items. Laptaps may also be borrowed for a two-hour period when IT staff are available - both a Driver's License
(or equivalent) AND a valid Molloy ID card are required to borrow a laptop.
Study rooms are open whenever the Public Square building is open. During Spring and Fall semesters the rooms can be reserved Monday - Thursday 11am-5pm. At all other times, study rooms are first-come-first-serve.
Reservations may be made up to four days in advance and are limited to ONE 2-hour time slot per group per day.
Reservations may NOT be made for these three rooms for ACE tutoring sessions (ACE tutors, please see Kimberly for more information.)
In the event that a student is late, his or her reservation will be honored for 15 minutes.
Room reservation requests will be processed Monday-Thursday 11am-5pm. After 4pm, confirmations for room reservation requests will appear 11am the next day (or on Monday morning if it is a weekend). Reservation requests are not processed immediately, so please book rooms at least a day in advance, if possible.
Located behind the media and group study area on the first floor of the Tobin Library, a room is available for groups of 6-14 participants to watch DVDs, VHS, or streaming material
T This resource is intended for media veiwing purposes only and is not available as either a study or conference room space
The check in / check out process occurs when the student retrieves the viewing material from patron services
Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance and are limited to two hour time slots. Each group is allowed one reservation per day.
During Spring and Fall semesters the room can be reserved Mon-Fri 10am-7pm for two hour time slots
It is highly recommended you arrive early to retrieve your media materials, so it will not cut into your reserved timeslot
No food or drink is allowed in this room
Call 516 323 3932.